ONE-ON-ONE PRIVATE INTENSIVES 2016
ONE-ON-ONE BUSINESS COACHING WITH CHANELLE SEGERIUS-BRUCE AT THE OYSTER BOX HOTEL, DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA
- Do you have an idea that you haven’t yet acted on?
- What do your days look like?
- Are you living out the life you really want or are you feeling overwhelmed and headed towards burn-out?
- Do you experience guilt when you work late? Or anxious when spending time with family and friends, feeling like you should be back at your desk doing more work?
Imagine setting aside an entire day devoted to working out your next move in your life & business.
Get clear on exactly what you want from your life and how to create a business that supports it. Together, we’ll dive deep and you’ll walk away knowing what to do next.
Are you ready for…
TIME FREEDOM & LESS OVERWHELM
SUCCESS IN LIFE
CONFIDENCE TO PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE
My clients often work with me as a coach when they have this nagging feeling that something has to change!
- Confused about which direction to go in next?
- Looking to take the leap into entrepreneurship?
- Unsure about all the social media platforms out there?
- Looking to up-level your brand?
One-on-one coaching days allow you to define YOUR successful life and business.
Get clear on what you want to do next, how to market for clients and how you can create a Jaw-Dropping Brand that attracts them.
I’ve worked with people from corporate to photographers, coaches, wedding planners, filmmakers and bloggers. What’s incredible about individual coaching is that it’s organically tailored to what you need in your business right now.
Join me for a Luxury Coaching Intensive at The Oyster Box Hotel in Umhlanga, South Africa
Take some time away from your everyday life and your business. This is the time to stop working in your business and start working on your business!
One-on-one coaching intensives 2016.
Full day at The Oyster Box with Chanelle $2500 includes all refreshments throughout the day and a 2-course meal at the restaurant for a working lunch. Private venue hire: The Shell Room.
Book A Discovery Call
Ready To Focus On You and Your Business?
IT'S TIME TO GET CLEAR AND TAKE ACTION!
After The Oyster Box Intensive we now have great new ideas that will help us to grow our business, and to market it more successfully.
Our business was not being seen by enough clients, and we needed hands-on advice from a specialist who understands our industry, our business and the challenges that we are facing to get the business to the next level. Our business/private life division was getting blurred, and we needed help to separate these areas.
Chanelle helped us to systematically work our way through all the aspects of our business that need help. She provided practical advice and ideas on ‘how to’ improve each of these areas.
These included direct and indirect marketing, client consolidation as well as finding new clients, and several new ideas to add on to our current business model. She helped us effectively allocate and utilise our time for work and our private lives. We’re excited about the next phase of our photography training business, now that we’re clear about which direction to go in and what steps to take next.
Chanelle has a great way of getting into your business head straight away and is very personable and easy to get along with. She has given us new confidence to make our dream business a successful reality.
Nicole & Frank
PHOTOGRAPHER & LECTURER, CAPE TOWN
Within 12 weeks I’d booked 4 new coaching clients all on 90-Day Packages and brought in $10 000 to this new branch of my business!
I’d been looking to introduce coaching for the last 6 months, but with a full-time blogging business, I lacked clarity and accountability to make it happen. First we increased the rates of my blogging advertising and upped the minimum contract which increased my existing income.
My 90-day coaching programme with Chanelle has been transformative! I needed a business coach to help push me to officially launch my new business with a clear direction. I’ve gone from an idea, to creating a high-level brand and developing and launching my new coaching website, all within 12 weeks.
Even before the new brand and website launched I was securing new vibrant coaching clients, who were attracted to my unique form of coaching.
I recommend working with Chanelle because her experience of creating high-level kick ass brands, mixed with focused accountability is dynamite in launching new projects. “
FULL TIME BLOGGER & COACH, UK
My new business launched within 2 weeks of our coaching intensive in South Africa!
Chanelle helped me craft a story around my marketing and find ways to connect with my clients on a personal level so that they would jump at the chance to work with me. I learned how to find my clients and how to market to them in a personal way and came away buzzing with ideas and with a marketing plan in place.
She helped me get clear on how to package my offering and what price point it should be. How to market my new service online by creating sales and opt-in pages and how to attract my ideal clients through videos and creating a very personal brand.
I’m now doing brand and business visioning for creative entrepreneurs.
I recommend working with Chanelle because she knows her stuff, explains things very well and is very passionate when it comes to business and marketing. Chanelle vibrates at a high energy which is very contagious!”
PHOTOGRAPHER + BRAND VISIONING, SOUTH AFRICAN NOW LIVING IN MALLORCA, SPAIN
Book A Discovery Call
Do you want more from your life & business?
SET YOUR OWN HOURS. DREAM BIG. TAKE ACTION.
IS SOMETHING HOLDING YOU BACK?
I see so many women not even allowing themselves to try. You rationalise with reasons such as:
- It’s already been done before
- I need one more qualification before I can start
- I’m not comfortable sharing myself online
- If I put my price up nobody will book me
- I can manage on my own
- The market is so saturated already with *insert your field here*
- I can’t allow myself to hire team members for extra support
These are blocks or limiting beliefs that you put ahead of pursuing your new passions. It makes it logically ok in your mind that you haven’t yet gone for it. A form of validation if you will. It’s also self-sabotage.
Think about that for a while.
Are you ready to move past these thoughts and go for it in a big way?
Within 3-months, I’d completely changed career paths from PA to landing my dream job as a full-time photographer at one of the top studios in London!
Before I started coaching with Chanelle, I was working in an office as a PA, shooting on the weekends and felt totally burned out. I worked with Chanelle in her 90-Day program.
I had a big dream to be a full-time photographer but I was scared, confused and exhausted. I didn’t know where to start and I felt lost.
Chanelle helped me gain self-confidence and I resigned from my full-time job – the best part was my boss offered me 2 months full pay and I could stop working right away! I had the time to shoot for my portfolio, work on my personal brand and I used this to apply for a job at an amazing portrait studio.
I highly recommend working with Chanelle. She is a very inspirational woman and artist; she has a very positive energy, and she definitely has a gift for teaching!
I’d like to add… THANK GOD I FOUND YOU!
PA TURNED PHOTOGRAPHER, LONDON
So many awarenesses came to me and I was blown away! We were able to clear blocks that I had and come to a place of real clarity during a one-day intensive.
I thought I had it all worked out regarding my work and personal life. I’m an engineer and started my business in the middle 80’s with many lessons over the years, failing and succeeding learning and growing from all the challenges.
With 30 odd years of owning my own business under my belt, I must admit my initial thoughts were “Ok; let’s see what Chanelle could teach me”…
From my experience, Chanelle’s coaching methods transformed my thinking process. The moment I began to talk about my current business, out came her white board, and she began writing and putting all my thoughts in black & white.
Thank you for sharing your time and dynamic personality with me Chanelle.
ENGINEER & BUSINESS OWNER, SOUTH AFRICA
Book A Discovery Call
MY BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE...
I’ve designed a life & business where I can WORK FROM ANYWHERE and be there EVERY AFTERNOON WITH MY LITTLE GIRL. I desire to help other business owners to have more TIME FREEDOM for self-care, doing things they enjoy and spending time with their family.
By 2013 I was on paid commissions to shoot editorial by Wedding Magazine and You & Your Wedding. I worked closely with Peta Hunt who is chief stylist and editor-at-large at You & Your Wedding Magazine
I run and own a SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COMPANY with 2 full-time employees. My clients have included a luxury villa developer in The Caribbean, Wedding Industry Professionals, The Chocolate Festival in London, Photography Studios and a Health Coach. My clients are worldwide in countries including The UK, America, The Caribbean and South Africa.
I have a background in graphic design and high-end retouching working for the likes of MARIO TESTINO in London. Being emerced in the fashion industry as well as working for Top 10 Ad agencies around London’s given me years of insight into luxury branding.
My photography work was published internationally 74 times with over 250 pages of magazine tear sheets.
I flew around the world with my husband for eight years, to cover high-end wedding events in Bali, Mauritius, Morocco, Santorini, Prague, Cyprus, The Caribbean, South Africa and more!
I achieved this despite:
- People saying an artworker can never transition to being a high-end retoucher
- It being “known” that a wedding photographer will never get PAID to shoot bridal fashion
- Not paying for any advertising or PR for my wedding photography business, I did it all myself
I recently turned 35 and I know that everything I’ve achieved so far is there for you too if you have the focus and drive to make it happen! I didn’t come from money and nothing was handed to me on a plate…
- I moved from Durban to London when I was 18 with nothing more than a backpack
- Over the years I changed career paths from Artworker to Retoucher to Photographer to Social Media Manager
- I moved to The Caribbean and joined a photography studio in The Turks & Caicos Islands
- Had a baby!! Yeah, that was a big one!
- Launched a new business whilst moving continents with a 15-month-old and returned “home” to live in South Africa
- I only work from 8 am to 2 pm and have every weekend off. My husband’s able to pursue his passion of surf photography and doesn’t have to take on a 9 to 5 job either!
I didn’t have a child for somebody else to bring up. Both of us being able to spend us much time as we do with her is something I’m grateful for on a daily basis!
We all start somewhere, but you can quickly move up the ladder and charge higher prices, and it doesn’t have to take forever!
I started shooting weddings at £750 and increased that to £1600, then up to £2250 starting price with album sales on top of that. When we left the UK in 2013, I was invoicing £5000 to £6000 per wedding.
In my freelance retouching work, I started off doing it for experience, moved up to £30 per hour and continued to do freelance work from home when I lived in The Caribbean charging £80 per hour to a high-end London-based client.
When I started my social media marketing business, in Jan 2015, my monthly fee was $350, it went up to $500 and now my clients are on $750 per month with a minimum 6-month contract.
At the photography studio in The Caribbean, I photographed family portraits and weddings and brought in a total of $250 000 in one year! This is while I was pregnant and then had a young baby too.
I was being asked the inevitable question “When are you coming back to work full time?” The truth is I never want to work full time again.
When I looked at the numbers and worked out that the nanny who was looking after my baby was taking home more than me, I knew I had to have my own business again!
It was scary to leave that paradise island, move country and start a brand new business. But it’s absolutely worthwhile!
Book A Discovery Call
What Happens At A Luxury Coaching Intensive?
Before The Intensive
Keep in mind that personal coaching is a very organic process. The following is a guide but your intensive day can be tailored to exactly what you need.
A One-Hour Skype Coaching Session
- We start the coaching with a pre-intensive Skype session
- Start to work out what it is you want and what your goals are
- Which areas do you need to work on the most?
Welcome Pack Worksheet
- The inner work is crucial, calendar in time to max out your welcome pack
- Answer all the questions fully, I always max out my worksheets!
- Dive deep into how you want your life and business to look
- This will help you to develop your voice as a brand
- Teach you how to put yourself out there
- Work out exactly what your message and story are
Access To My Online Course: Brand Your IG (Instagram Training) – Usually $297
- Start learning from me right away at home
- Watch the instant access videos any time
- Start creating your visual brand on Instagram so that you can attract ideal clients
- Learn about how to build your email list and newsletters in the bonus module
Your Luxury Intensive At The Oyster Box
Get super clear about on what you want and how to get it. During our coaching day, we’ll work through what’s stopping you and map out your version of an extraordinary life & business.
What’s stopping you?
- We’ll work through why you’re not moving forwards
- Work on limiting beliefs and how to change them
- Figure out if you feel shy about putting yourself out there online
- What are you selling?
- Price point and packages
- Clear messaging
Money and Business
- Looking at the numbers intimately
- What does your profit & loss sheet say? Do you have one?
- What to outsource and what to keep an eye on
- Studying your money in and money out all the time and why it’s important
- How much tax are you paying? What profit did you make in the last three months? What’s your average sale? Do you even have a clue? You need to!
A Jaw-Dropping Brand
- We’ll go through the branding worksheet
- How to create a brand that attracts ideal clients
- Why branding is so important
- How it’s connected to the price you charge
- Action steps to take to move forward
- What to say and where to say it
- Finding out where your ideal clients are
- Scheduling your content so it doesn’t take over your life
- It’s changed the way we communicate, don’t get left behind!
Marketing: Facebook Ads / Newsletters / List Building
- I create all my own Facebook Ads
- How to target correctly
- Get your ads to convert as well as mine do (always below $2.30 per conversion)
- Understand why FB Ads are so powerful
- Building an email list
- Communication and how to use a newsletter properly
- How to do this without feeling salesy
- How to get press in magazines and on blogs
- Why PR is still important these days
- Taking action and knowing what to do
- Knowing when you’re ready for a PR agent
Work Life Balance
- How to have more time with your loved ones
- Prioritising self-care
- Having time to keep fit and look after yourself
Building a Support System
- When to outsource and what
- Hiring team members
- What should you be doing and what do you need to let go of?
Walk away with a clear action plan on exactly what to do next!
I’m very technical and a hands-on learner. I create all my own websites, landing pages, facebook ads and newsletters. I know when it’s time to outsource once I know exactly how I want things done!
Last year I invested over $10 000 in:
- A high-level business coach
- An international online coaching academy course
- A top-notch Facebook ads expert
Once I took the step to invest in myself and my business I was able to move at a super fast pace!